Wednesday, September 15, 2010

D Day

Well, today is coming to a close, at least by my standards....almost 8:00, and no B.B. on his/her due date. Here's how I have to break it down for myself. The max I have left is 2 weeks, I can handle up to 2 weeks, no problem.

I put my running shoes on yesterday for the first time in oh, about 3 months. They still fit so that's a positive sign. I set out to walk some hills down near my studio. Overall it was successful I'd say. My friend Deonna served as my hill coach and pushed me along. Only got dizzy once, not bad.

Round two of putting running shoes on again this morning. This time, 6:00 am date with Sara Maria at Greenlake. We had an hour and I really thought I'd make it around the lake in an hour, no problem. Well, that did not happen, not even close. I believe we made it a quarter of the way and then had to head back. But I gave my best effort, that's all that matters. As much as walking physically hurts, mentally it's great to get outside and do a mini workout. Good for my state of mind and hopefully good to get this baby moving in the right direction.

The other highlight of D Day was getting an hour Chinese foot massage. Checked out a new place today and was very impressed.  Forget calling it a foot massage, it was a full body massage, it was heaven. Hour of my time for just $25. Beats a pedicure any day. So my thought is between walking and foot massage, baby should be here in no time.

Best way to end my D Day is right now: sitting on the coach and watching, what seems like, the 49th season of Survivor. I think I may be just be the last one who still watches this show every season but that's okay, I love it! Old vs. Young...going to be exciting.

Tomorrow Baby Brooking's Uncle Howie flys in from Arizona and B.B's Auntie Karis is already here from Santa Fe so a lot of people are waiting for your arrival baby, you hear me baby?? Uncle Howie's main concern when talking to him on the phone today, "I hope you have the baby before the Husky game on Saturday, but I guess if you haven't, we can still watch it right?" As much as I laughed, I do have to say I feel the exact same way! :)

Here is a recent pic of prego me:
But what is so funny is that I thought I was big here...um, not really:


No comments:

Post a Comment