Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Fall

As I'm sitting here typing this it's blowing leaves everywhere! We are having a bit of a wind storm and some are without power. Luckily ours is still on. But I love watching the trees and leaves blow all around. It's been quite the fall so far. Daddy was busy coaching 8th grade football, Price started a 2 morning a week preschool and Parker has grown like a weed and developing quite the spunky personality. She misses Price when he is at school, wishes she could go and walks around saying, "Bro, Bro" until we go and pick him up. She wakes up in the morning happy, goes to bed happy and is just a lover. She is almost 17 months. 
Price was a football player, quarterback to be exact. Price was Keith Price from the Huskies. 
This made me smile. Price's teachers put this list of what the kids said they were going to come dressed up like for Halloween. I took this picture, sent it to Kadin and said, "look, he must have talked!" I love it!
Sissy was of course his supportive Cheerleader. 
She runs to see him when school is out. And here is how she greets him when he comes out of the classroom....
We went to the zoo for their Halloween fun the weekend before. Sissy wanted to be a fluffy bunny. 
Auntie Karis and cousin Koen met us there. Ko Ko was a fox, way too cute! These two, I tell you, are going to get into some kind of mischief I'm afraid...
Boo!
Our precious little bunny foo foo
Price took a field trip to the pumpkin/animal farm in Edmonds. Parker and I got to tag along. We got to see 2 day old piglets. So cute!
We all got to go as a family to the same farm the weekend before. The kids were all about the pumpkins and the animals. So fun to watch.
Love our little pumpkin pie. Now it's time to gear up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My favorite time of year and Kadin and I are so excited to enjoy this time with our two favorite little people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment