Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014

Is the day it all came together. My heart was filled with love and I thought to myself, "this is what I'm here for-to raise these two sweet little children and for them to love each other, forever" 
We were getting ready for nap and both Parker and Price were running down the hall chasing each other and laughing. I finally yelled "nap time" and down the hall I hear Price say, "sissy I love you, give me a hug." and then I hear the sweetest response, "I love you tooooo." Parker just started saying I love you but I have never heard them say it to each other in a conversation they started on their own. It was so precious and it just made me so, so happy. They love each other so much and they will always be best friends. A brother sister bond, so special and something to definitely treasure. I'm happy for them.
This also reminds me of an incident that happened a few nights back. Parker was having a challenging time listening to directions from daddy about not doing something she wasn't suppose to at the dinner table. Finally Kadin said, "okay Parker I think we need to go into your room..." He picked her up, she started crying and they walked toward her room. Price then immediately gets uncomfortable. I noticed that and I say, "hey buddy, do you want to get a book for me to read to you?" and his response was, "I love sissy." He was so concerned with her getting upset and possibly in trouble, he did not like it at all! It was sad but incredibly cute how much he loves his sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment