Friday, October 29, 2010

Price is loved by so many....

Price is one lucky baby boy, let me tell you. He has a mom and dad who have been waiting for him for 8 years, 2 older sisters, (our kitties, Melbourne and Sydney) 3 grandmas, 3 grandpas, 2 great grandmas, 1 great grandpa and 1 aunt and 1 uncle. In addition, he has many great uncles and aunts along with adopted aunts and uncles who love him very much. We were so touched to see so many relatives and friends come to the hospital to meet Price and continue to come over to our house to see him. The guests just keep on coming, he is so very loved! He's one popular 1 month old.

Here is his family tree:

My mommy
My daddy
The girls up to no good. Tag teaming a squirrel
My Grandpa Andy and Daddy leaving the hospital and going to see my home
Grandpa Andy cuddling with me 
Grandpa Price and Mommy but watch the video below...

Papa Steve 
Grandma Mason 
Grandma Mary
Grandma Betty
Great Grandma Brooking
Great Grandma and Grandpa Richter
Uncle Howie
Auntie Karis

No comments:

Post a Comment