Thursday, December 16, 2010

I love having my daddy home

I know I'm really lucky. Not many daddies are able to stay home from work. And not only is daddy home but mommy is too! So we get to do a lot of fun things as a family.  Daddy is going to be home for a total of about a month so we really get to have fun during this holiday season. Today he rode me around again in my "indoor wagon". I think it's a lot of fun.
We also went down to Vancouver WA to visit family that I haven't met yet. It was my first little road trip and night away from home. I did really well. I slept most of the way and had no problem at all sleeping at Great Grandma Dory's house. She has the coolest house ever on the river. I got to watch birds and squirrels and she took a lot of pictures of me! She must think I'm cute.
I also got to meet my other Great Grandma! She was very nice, she gave me a lot of kisses.
My Grandma Mason was there too at the Christmas party. I like it when she cuddles me.


No comments:

Post a Comment