Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm 3 months, just in time for Christmas!

3 months is a fun age for me! I get to enjoy Christmas with lots of family members and I get to show off my cute smile, my laughing and squealing and my good conversation skills. 

Our Christmas fun starting at Grandpa and Grandma Brooking's house. Their Christmas tree was a perfect size for me! Grandpa makes me laugh
I got my own stocking full of fun gifts! The best part about these stockings are that they stretch!
I had so much fun I tuckered out on their couch
Next stop: my very own Christmas at my house. My mommy couldn't stop cuddling me
Mommy doesn't have a stretch stocking but daddy and I did a good job stuffing it
Opening gifts was so much fun! I did need my daddy's help though a bit

I got these cool pirate finger puppets, I thought they were funny looking!
I helped Uncle Howie open his gifts. Mommy is funny, she sends him on scavenger hunts to get his gifts, that's a lot of work!
She made him go outside to our mail box....weird
Christmas is the BEST! I can't wait till next year, maybe it'll snow??

No comments:

Post a Comment