Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daddy Fun

Little does Daddy know, I'm just playing it up for the camera.  He thinks that he is making me laugh and giggle, but really I just want camera time.  Anyone watching this out there, I'm ready to sign a contract to be the "token" cute baby on the next TV show.  (I've seen Lily on Modern Family and I know I could do a better job of looking at the camera.)  I do have some requirements though: I need at least two naps throughout the day (whenever and wherever I want), I need to eat every 2-3 hours or (whenever and wherever I want), I need to have at least one personal assistant to clean me and change me (whenever and wherever I want), and I must be able to take breaks to jump in my Jumperoo...(whenever and wherever I want).  Oh, and by the way, Daddy, if you're reading this, JK.

No comments:

Post a Comment