Monday, February 21, 2011

Grandmother's house we go!

For my 5 month birthday I went to my Grandma's house in Des Moines. Not Iowa, but near the airport. I've been there once before but never to spend the night, so this was pretty big for me. She has an entire nursery set up for me and it's awesome! Nice fluffy blankets, a comfortable crib and this giant rocker that we cuddle in. I had a blast! I even slept through the night there so mom and dad got a nice break, I'm sure they appreciated that. 
My Grandma, Auntie, mom and dad kept saying I was such a big boy because I was sitting in this chair along side the counter. I thought these spoons were pretty fun. 
This is my crib! I love this mobile.
More of my special nursery
Oh, I just had such a fun time during my slumber party, I hope mom and dad bring me back down there soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment