Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gotta get ready!

I got to get ready for this baby brother or sister. So I've been working out to get stronger and faster. 
To work on my speed, I find that if I don't have a diaper to weigh me down I can go much faster. This hallway is a great way to work on my intervals.
I'm also learning to help out around the house. Once this baby comes mom will have less time to get things done like laundry and dishes so I'm stepping up and taking responsibility. 
I do take short pauses at times when I unload the dish washer. When I find a rubber spoon I stop and chew on it for awhile. Hey, what do you expect? I'm teething....
My favorite thing to help out with....decorating the Christmas tree! I was a great ornament hanger. I have a good eye for strong branches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment