Sunday, January 15, 2012

Xmas Time!

It's now after New Years but I wanted to share some pictures from Christmas. Look! Santa and his reindeer came and ate at our house while delivering presents. 
It was a big morning so I had to fuel up myself with breakfast! Yum!
Stockings are fun! There are so many fun things in them. I got an orange and a gingerbread man! Did you notice my pajamas? Those were my Christmas Eve pajamas from mom and dad that I got to wear to bed Xmas eve. I love Elmo!
I got a lot of presents from my buddy Santa. I got mostly books for my enormous library! I love to read.
I think my all time favorite gift was my baby. Grandma gave it to me. I love my baby.
I also went over to my grandma and grandpas for another Christmas! Look at all those stockings! They weren't all for me but that's okay. I'm building a big fire here with grandpa.
Me digging in deep to my stocking. So many fun things!
A pencil! I can write my name now!
We also took a special trip to see my great grandma Brooking down at her house on the river. I loved her house and all the animals I got to see!
She had so many squirrels and birds to look at.
Look at this sunrise! 
She also had a piano. I loved playing it. Maybe mom and dad will get me one some day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment