Monday, June 24, 2013

Parker Lou is 1!

Hi, my name is Parker and this is officially my first blog entry. This is not Price, this is Parker talking, just want to make sure you know that. I'm one now, I'm a big girl. I put my feet up in my high chair and I like to get food all over my face and I like to show that I'm one. I like to steal my brother's water bottle too. I'm one. Here are some pics from my birthday party my mom and dad put on for me with all my friends. 
This is my party dress. I had a cupcake party and my dress had cupcakes on it. Mom calls me cupcake. I must be cute. 
This is my cake. I loved it. I almost ate the whole thing. My aunt Nancy made it for me and if you remember, she made the same birthday cake for Price for his first birthday, but mine was pink, not blue. 
It had a candle on it and everything! Mom and brother helped me blow out the candle. 
Wow, this is all for me?
Yum!!

Here is a pic of more of the goodies we had to eat. 
Present time!
I sure love my baby!
My buddy Colbie! She is only 2 months older than me. 
My cousin Ko Ko and my Auntie Karis
Love my grandpa!
My grandma Betty! My brother took this picture, all by himself. 
My grandmas are too much fun!
My Grammi and Grampy were also there but I don't have a picture of them. But they gave me a new baby, I like her a lot. 
I had so much fun! I can't wait until I'm 2! 



No comments:

Post a Comment