Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer Time!

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to go up to Grampy's farm. He has my favorite horse, Eric, chickens, a huge garden, an apple orchard and this huge tractor! We had such a fun day. Sissy even drove the tractor! 
My most important job on the farm is to keep Eric fed. I had to do my best to give him as much hay as I could hold. Tough job but someone has got to do it. 
He also loves apple treats. I threw him apples and carrots. He ate them all right up!
Daddy even rode Eric around the farm but mommy didn't get a picture of that. Along with the big tractor Grampy got me a mini tractor that I could really drive. It's so cool. I love to pretend to be a real farmer. 
He also has a pretty cool slide. I loved climbing up it and sliding down. 
Daddy is always trying to get a picture of me smiling. See, I smile in pictures! I just have to keep it to a minimum because the cute overload is too much for most to take.
Today was the start of a really summer, hot stretch of weather. It was time to definitely take my shades out. I look ultra cool.
My favorite part of the garden is all the berry rows. I was hiding! And I was eating as many berries as I could put into my mouth.
After my farm jobs were finished it was time to head to the beach to the beach house. Grampy brought out his mustang but I first had to shine up the tires. 

Not bad hah? I think I do a pretty good job. Ready to roll. When we got to the beach the tide was way out. We had forever to play in the sand! Sissy is pretty new to the beach scene but she loved playing in the sand! She got special beach shoes from Grandma. 
Parker sure loves the beach, the sun and being held by momma.
What a fun day. Thanks Grampy and Grammi for having us come up and play. Hope to come up again soon! 






No comments:

Post a Comment