Friday, November 12, 2010

Eyelashes, Turtle, Smiles and more


Mommy and Daddy think I am the cutest thing alive! This picture proves it. I will be 2 months already next Tuesday, where does the time go? Mommy is glad to report that I have a nice, full set of eyelashes that have grown in and yet again, they are a trait taken after dad, not mom, thank goodness-she doesn't have much.

They also call me "Turtle" because I'm really working hard on strengthening my neck muscles to look around at everything in sight. With my beak sticking out and my neck extended, I guess I look like a turtle? 

Smiles are my speciality. I give the most smiles in the morning when I first wake up, well-after I eat and get my diaper changed but after that I smile a lot! Daddy also said this morning that I've mastered "smiling with my eyes." Either way, I like to smile:) They just haven't been able to get me on camera yet for proof, I'll keep them waiting for a bit longer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment