Friday, November 26, 2010

Just call me mini Doppler


So word on the street is my daddy is nicknamed Double Dip Doppler because he knows everything about weather and is obsessed with snow. Well lucky for me I got to see this crazy white stuff before Thanksgiving this year. The only bad thing was it was too cold outside for me to go play in it most days. It got to the mid 20's, that's too cold for a 2 month old. So mom and I were unable to go on our walks but I'm sure we'll be able to again soon. On Thanksgiving morning it warmed up just enough for me to go outside and I realized that I love this white stuff just like my daddy!


We had Thanksgiving dinner over at our house this year.  Grandpa Brooking, Grandma Betty, and Grandma Mary all came over to eat.  Daddy got me all dressed up for our visitors and the holiday.


I am a bit confused though...I thought Thanksgiving came before Christmas...so I don't know why Mommy and Daddy put me in Christmas outfits already.



At least I keep them entertained by showing that I'm amused by the whole thing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment