Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm 2 months!

I'm two months! But mom and dad, I'm ONLY two months. They think I'm a lot older than I am because I'm such a big boy! I am so excited to go see my doctor next week for a check up to see how much I've grown. I'm still working on my thumb and getting better and better each day. I still use my binky though when I get frustrated with my hands and when I'm trying to take a nap. I am smiling all the time and can carry on a strong conversation when talked to. I also love playing and reading books!
Probably my most favorite part about turning 2 months is that I get to have my daddy around more. He is a teacher but he gets to stay home with mommy and me from Thanksgiving through New Years, that is almost 40 days! It'll be nice to have both mommy and daddy to play with all day. One of the first things we did on my daddy's vacation was take a nice mid day nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment