Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mr. Blue Eyes

I'm a mini Daddy, a mini Kado...so everyone says. I'm okay with that since Daddy is one handsome dude  Mommy and Daddy love my baby blue eyes and thought they might change over to some other color by now but we all think this is the color they are going to be! Daddy has blue eyes but not this blue. Mommy has green so just like everything else about me, it's not like Mommy. We think my blue eyes comes from Grandpa Price. Mommy and I went to visit him today and yup, we sure have matching eyes! 
Also, you like my Nike onsie?? I got a bunch of them from my Auntie Sarah. She shipped them all the way up from Vegas for me. I'm so lucky. I also get to see her again next month, I'm really excited about that. She was worried the clothes wouldn't fit me because they are for 9 month olds but my 5 month old buff body fits just perfectly in them. Thanks Auntie Sarah! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this boy! Price, I can't WAIT to see you! You were only two weeks old the last time I saw you. Get ready for some pool time!

    ReplyDelete