Thursday, March 17, 2011

Note from Mom: My 2nd dream is coming true!

My first dream has always been to have a baby. My 2nd dream has always been to be able to go for a run with a baby in a baby jogger. My most prized baby gift has to be my BOB stroller, my baby jogger. I day dreamed about how and when I'd be able to take the baby on jogs around Greenlake, the park, my old running routes, anywhere really! But when Price was first born I had to put him in his car seat and then attach it to the stroller. Supposedly you can run with the car seat attached to the stroller. I tried, I really tried. I took him to Greenlake a handful of times and he just wasn't having it. I'd make it around the lake but with him crying the entire time. I'd cry myself when I got back into the car. It was a disaster. 

Well, NOW, at almost 6 months he is now able to get out of the car seat and sit big boy style facing outward in the stroller. The stroller isn't as top heavy and jerky so I think he actually enjoys it! We have been twice this week so far on a nice 3 mile loop and he fell asleep both times towards the end. It was heaven, I loved every second of it and I hope he did too. So long story, short, mommy is happy now:)

This is my little honey bear all snuggled up under the weather shield. All warm and toasty with his buddy Sophie the giraffe. 
Waking up, all smiles! My baby boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment