Thursday, June 21, 2012

1st day of summer. Bring it!

Summer is awesome! I get to go outside more, play in the water, water my garden, wear my gardening hat, life is good. Bonus is-I have a baby sister to play with all summer!
My Auntie Karis and cousin Koen came over to visit too and we went outside. Sister stayed on her blanket underneath the tree. She can't walk or talk yet but I think maybe in a couple weeks she'll start. Be more fun then. 
There they are!
I like this one. Koen thinks I'm pretty funny. Have I told you I'm the oldest between us 3? 
Gotta get the lawn done while it's nice out. I've learned from daddy that we can't mow when it's too wet. And while Daddy is still teaching at school I have to step up and help out. 
The morning after, we were pooped! But we woke up together, and watched Sesame Street. My favorite is a tie between cookie monster and Elmo. I'm guessing her's is Big Bird?
Checking her out. She has 2 arms, 2 hands, lots of fingers. But you know what? I think my feet and my hands are much bigger. 
Now this is a little fishy. I went to the park this morning with Grandpa and Grandma Betty and came home to my sister sleeping with MY Ernie and Pooh bear. Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment