Monday, June 18, 2012

My sister is 1 week old!

I love having a sister. She is here when I wake up, she is here when I wake up from my nap and she is here when I go to bed. She is always here and I'm thinking she isn't going away any time soon. I love watching her and helping mom and dad take care of her. She doesn't cry much which is nice. She basically just sleeps and eats. Oh and she poops a lot too. I help dad change her diapers. 
Mommy usually helps with diapers but it seems like daddy and I are doing most of the work around here these days since mommy came home from the hospital. She walks really slow, lays down a lot and wears these funny things on her arms. I heard mommy say she has something like carpel tunnel? Not sure what that is but she can't use her hands very well. It makes my day very full taking care of my sister and helping daddy out. When I go to sleep I'm exhausted!
But I wouldn't change a thing. She is so much fun and she even kind of looks like me!
She even let's me kiss her. She smells nice too

No comments:

Post a Comment