Monday, August 6, 2012

Big swimmer

You seriously might consider calling me Michael Phelps Jr. because I'm a swimmer people! I haven't been in a pool since I was in Vegas, 8 months young. I'm almost 2, next month exactly. I took to it like a pro. I kicked my legs like daddy told me and wasn't afraid of the water at all. Both mom and dad tried to put a life jacket and those silly arm floaties on me but I didn't want that. I did just fine with my shark shorts. I'm not sure why they made such a big deal out of it but I even dunked my head completely under and didn't cry or anything. I think some kids might have a problem with that at first. 
Taking a rest on this cool water chair.
This swimming is hard work. Can someone get me a beer?
Looks like I had one too many drinks but really I was just hanging out, relaxing. What a fun day at the pool. I wish I had my own pool. For now, I guess I have to settle for laying on my stomach and kick my legs in my bathtub. 



No comments:

Post a Comment