Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer time work!

Boy, let me tell you....when it's summer time there is work to be done! I had to carry the carrots I pulled from my garden to my mom so she could cook them for me. But guess what? I didn't like them.
But THIS one was huge!
 You know why the carrots get so big and strong? I water them...naked.
I also love to pick my blueberries naked...
Guess what else I do naked in the summer? Slip and slide. I think it's funny when my daddy goes down it too.
I also have my own personal duck pool so when I get too hot from work or need a break from the slip and slide, I just get in!
Or I can always go inside and organize mom's pantry. She really appreciates it.
What does sister do while all this is going on? Sleeps mostly, sometimes with Melbourne.
When she isn't sleeping she's pretty cute
I sure like to kiss her a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment