Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Overnight adventure

Our family took our first overnight adventure this summer. It was Parker's first night away and she did great! And I did great of course...
We went to our friends Nate and Darcy's cabin in Eastern Washington and it was nice and warm there. We got to eat dinner on their deck, daddy showed me how to barbeque, and my favorite part of the trip....got to throw lots of different rocks into the river! That is baby Parker by the way in the car seat just hanging out while I throw and make big splashes.
Mommy showed me how I could cool off by putting my feet in the water. Some would say it was too cold but I'm a northwestern toddler I have to get used to this cold water. Once your feet go numb it's no big thing.
Side throw-good for skipping rocks
Look at that splash! Bigger rock makes bigger splash
And in true eastern washington fashion I had to sport a cowboy hat to complete the trip. It was so much fun, thanks Darcy, Nate, Emmie, Hayden and Colbie for sharing your cabin with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment