Friday, September 7, 2012

Back to School!

Hah? Back to school? I thought we were having summer all year?!
Guess not. This week my daddy went back to school. What that means to me is that he leaves the house when I eat my breakfast and he comes home when I eat dinner. He always looks so dressed up and handsome when he leaves. Those kids are sure lucky to have him as their teacher. 
It also means I get to run to the window every morning and wave to him good bye. Then in the afternoon, after football practice he calls mommy to say he is coming home and I get to go to the window again to say hello and welcome home!
It also means that it's football season. Not just OV, daddy coaching 8th grade football season, but college football season. We get to watch our favorite team the Huskies. Anything that has a "W" on it is  from Washington. Even sister is getting in the action. I'm teaching her things about football, don't worry.
 
It also means that mommy gets a lot of time with sister and me. She loves it. She says she never gets a break from us until daddy gets home. That must be so fun! She does love to cuddle with us too. And we love her! 
Here are a couple cute pictures of my sister. She loves me a lot. She always is looking for me. When she sees me she laughs and smiles at me. She thinks I'm pretty funny.
She's talking to me here. 
She's so pretty. People say she looks like me so that means I'm pretty cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment