Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My 2nd birthday!

I'm 2! That means I'm not 1 anymore. Mom and dad threw me a very fun birthday party down at the Mukilteo Beach, my favorite place! My whole family was there and some of my friends, it was great. I even got to eat cake and open lots of great presents!
YUM! At first I didn't know if I could even touch it!
I got a basketball cake and everything. I overhead mom say, "I guess Costco doesn't know how to do a basketball." Looks more like an orange tennis ball to me and I even know that. 
My Grammy and Grampy eating cake with me
Look at this card! It has my name on it!
Mom really liked this gift. I got a lot of clothes. I'm going to be stylin for fall.
Look It's a basketball and it's my favorite color!
And some of my favorite people were there...
Love my cousin Koen, or Ko Ko as mommy likes to call him
My sister Parker and Koen are up to no good. They are crazy!
What a fun day! I want to do it again next year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment