Saturday, October 20, 2012

First day of school-for me!

I had my first day of school yesterday! Mom said I get to go with her every Friday from 9:15-11:15. I go to Harbour Pointe Christian Preschool. My teacher's name is Miss Stacey and there are 11 kids in my class with 11 moms or dads. 
My daddy even got to go with us on my first day. I was the only kid who had both their mommy and daddy there. That is Miss Stacey in the background. She is really nice. I listened to her very well.
I even had my own basket to put my work in. Look it says Price! That's me!
The classroom was so cool! The first thing I saw was this cool container of these soft foamy pieces I got to put in one container to the next. There were even little pumpkins and leaves in there, it was like treasure! 
The first project I ever made in school was this painted bat. Halloween is coming so our projects today were all about bats. 
Before I could paint I had to wait for Miss Stacey to give me a piece of paper to paint on.
Here's another project. Bats flying around the blue sky. Mom showed me what glue was all about. Never seen that before.
After craft time we got to go into the chapel to play with balloons! We tossed them up in the air and tried to catch them. Mom and dad played with me, it was lots of fun!
After balloons we went back into our classroom to have snack. We got food!
Snack was string cheese, grapes, strawberries and guess what? It was someone's birthday so we had cupcakes too. I didn't want to wear the party hat though, mom did. 
I ate all the frosting but no cake. Not enough time.
After snack it was time to wind down and Miss Stacey read us a book. I was starting to get pretty sleepy. 
What a fun day! But boy I'm pooped. I'll be ready to go again though next Friday. We get to wear our Halloween costumes, I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment