Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wrap up to Summer

Today is the official first day back to school for both daddy and the middle school kids at OV. What that means to Parker and I: we get to spend most of the day now with mommy and she also is telling me that I'm starting school, without her, next Tuesday-which I'm not really sure about yet. We sure did have a fun summer though and here are my favorite memories in pictures:
I have to start with getting my very own Husky football helmet. I am now an official foot ball player just like the ones on the Seahawks, Huskies and daddy's football team.
There she goes! She likes to put my helmet on and run!
One of our favorite things to do is go to the Zoo. I navigated every time by reading the map. I like to start at the Emus.
Mommy was really amazed I wanted to feed the birds at the zoo. I think Sissy wasn't very sure either but I loved it! 
We also barbequed a lot in the backyard. I mean my daddy barbequed a lot and I helped with my own small version. 
Sissy just liked to watch and eat popsicles. 
I got my first big boy hair cut this summer. I didn't really like the procedure but I liked the reward. 
We had a lot of fun in the sun. Look at mommy going down the slip and slide!
One of my favorite memories was going on "Price's day." Mommy and daddy took just me to a special Zoo, called the Northwest Trek. Sissy stayed with grandma. She was too little. We rode on a special bus and saw so many special animals I don't normally get to see at the zoo. It was awesome! 
We are looking at Elk swimming in the lake.
Besides going in our backyard it's like we have an ocean in our backyard too. All we have to do is get into our car for a little ride and we are down at the water where we can throw rocks, look for crabs and play in the sand. We love the beach!
You can even play baseball at the beach! 
Sissy loves swinging at the beach!
One really exciting thing that happened this summer was Grandma and Grandpa left for a year long sail boat trip around the world! Before they left we got to go down to play on their boat. They took daddy and us on a sail. It was really fun.

We took a special overnight trip to Bellingham. We stayed in a special room, mommy and daddy's favorite place for the night. We got to watch the train from our bedroom!

Having lunch at Boundary Bay.
At the hotel I had the big job of feeding the fish in their pond every breakfast, lunch and dinner. Big job. 
We got up really early just so I could throw rocks in the water.
We even got room service for breakfast the next morning!
My cousin Koen and sissy and I decided to fly to Disneyland for a night. Just kidding! It's the Children's Museum airplane silly. One of my favorite places. I hope we get to go there a lot this fall. 
We went up to Grammi and Grampi's farm for the day. Sissy liked to eat their apples from the tree and I had my own place in the kitchen for snacks.
Daddy took me on a boys trip to our friend Nate and Darcy's cabin. Daddy and I went to visit Nate, Emmie and Hayden. We built a pretty cool nest with eggs.
Movie time with the girls! I really liked hanging out with them
My bike was a summer staple. I love my bike but my birthday is coming up and I'm really hoping for a bike with paddles. Maybe Santa will bring it for my birthday?
Holy Cow! Look at our new house we got from Grandma! We built it up in our nature trail in the woods with the trees and the knomes. We get to play in it anytime we want! 
There were a lot of repairs that needed to be fixed.
Pretty much the coolest house ever. 
What goes with the coolest house ever? The coolest truck ever. Just like daddy's. 
I wanted to end with this picture for summer just because my sister is a goof ball. 



No comments:

Post a Comment