Thursday, April 21, 2011

6 month shoot-from mom

I just love my little, wonderful family. The biggest treat of having little Price is that we found a new friend and wonderful photographer, Jocelyn, who herself will be a mom any day now. She did our maternity shoot when I didn't even know there was a little boy named Price growing inside me. She took his newborn shots at 10 days old, but looked 3 months. Then the real 3 month shoot, and now the 6th month shoot. We even get to see Jocelyn again at 9 months and a year. We feel so lucky we get to have her document his first year. She does such an amazing job. We love her. Here are some of our favs. I think Pricey poo should be a baby model....
His little half, "I'm cool" smile melts my heart
My two favorite boys in the world!
LOVE!
Love even more...
Here are some pics of our little man in our backyard
And my favorite. Love you Price!

No comments:

Post a Comment