Saturday, April 30, 2011

Daddy's birthday!

This is my daddy. He turned 33 on the 26th of April. He is 32 & 1/2 years older than me, that's old! This picture is from his birthday dinner with mommy. I couldn't go because I was asleep. But I had a fun night with Grandma. 
Wow, that was a lot of smoke and a lot of candles. Grammi got this cake for daddy and we were all waiting for him to come home from track practice to blow out the candles on his cake. I couldn't probably even blow out 1 candle, let alone 23 (we were 10 short but it's the effort that counts)
I surprised daddy at school during his class too with mommy. Mommy pushed me through the doorway of his classroom when I was in my stroller that had a ballon attached to it and I was holding a card. We also got him a cupcake. I think he was really surprised and excited to see me in the middle of his work day. I liked it too. 
 This was when we saw each other for the first time when he finally got home. I was so excited!
This picture is not from his birthday but it's one of my favorites of us both. I love my daddy so much and I hope he realizes it. I get to wake up with him every morning. He showers me with kisses and hugs and calls me his buddy. He sometimes comes to see me during his lunch hour and he comes home every night after work to play with me before I have to go to bed. He plays in the bath with me, he reads books to me and rocks me to sleep every night. Above all else we have so much fun together. He flies me around the house like superman and holds my fingers so I can stand on my feet like a big boy. He tells me how strong I am and makes me laugh every day. I love my daddy so much and am so lucky to have him as my very own daddy. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks for a good cry LOL! That picture is 100% priceless. He's so full of smiles!!

    ReplyDelete