Friday, April 8, 2011

Vegas Baby

I went on my first vacation for Spring Break! Mom and Dad and I went down to see Grandma Mason and my Auntie Karis in Vegas. I had to go on an airplane to see them but I was a trooper, it didn't bother me at all, in fact I had so much fun! The best part was being in grandma's pool. The sun was out, the pool was warm and I felt like a fish! Loved every minute of it! Thanks Grandma!
Here I am at the airport with daddy walking to our plane
Sitting and waiting was hard. I just wanted to get on that plane!!
How much longer till we board?
We made it! Grandma was waiting for me at the airport in Vegas. She even had a sign that said "Price" just in case I didn't know where to go.

First thing on the agenda: to put my swimmer diapers on and get in the pool. You too can get in beach bod shape, it's easy-just a daily dose of exercise with a sensible diet. 
Swimming with Grandma, simply the best! 
I just love my Auntie so much. She danced with me all week! I hope I didn't give her the wrong idea...I really don't like James Blunt, I just so happened to be exhausted from swimming all day that I fell asleep to him. I'd much rather prefer P!nk. Thanks....
Guess who else I got to see? My Auntie Sarah! She lives in Vegas too and she came over to see me. I haven't seen her since I was just a couple weeks old. 
Just call me Michael Phelps
This little floaty was pretty awesome too!
I mean really? How nice is this? Back home I can never just wear a diaper and call it good. The nice warm temp and sun was amazing. I was either in my diaper or naked the whole time, awesome....
Well with the exception of a couple key pool side outfits
Look what ELSE grandma got for me! My first bicycle!
Grandma took us out to eat at a very cool breakfast place.
My parentals.....
I couldn't decide...bloody mary or a strawberry margarita? So I had both....
What? Everyone has to have just at least one rough night in Vegas. Don't hold it against me...FYI, they did take my keys, I had to call a cab
I fell asleep in the cab ride home. Boy, this Vegas thing really tires me out
After I recovered we loaded the plane to go back home. Here is the pilot and myself in the cockpit. Yeah, I'm badass...
BONUS! When we returned home we found a new kitchen sink! Grandpa and Grandma Brooking got us a new kitchen sink for my new bathtub! Awesome! Only problem...it's hard to catch water.

2 comments:

  1. SO sweet. Price you are too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's just too cute. It looks like he had a blast and I'm glad he liked the plane! That can be a nightmare for some. :)

    ReplyDelete