Sunday, May 22, 2011

8 months!

Wow, can you believe it? I'm 8 months old! I eat normal foods now, well smashed up foods, but at least it's a start. My favorite is banana but I also like avocado, pears, apples and sweet potatoes. I'm trying to like peas and carrots. I stand up all the time, well with the help of some hands or a chair. I sleep better at night. I love peakaboo, I chew on anything possible because my gums are sore from something poking them. I love to feed the seagulls at the beach, go to daddy's track meets and ride on his shoulders. I like to nap in my stroller while mommy goes on her runs. I LOVE to swing at the park. I laugh all the time, love to be read to and picture books, I love my kitties and love to take baths in my own personal hot tub, the kitchen sink. 
Yeahh! I can't wait to see what 9 months is like!

1 comment: