Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I had a great Memorial Day weekend. I got to meet Lucy, mommy's good friend Jinny's daughter. She is 2 and she was lots of fun. She wanted to play with me the whole time, it was great! 
This is Jinny, I smiled at her a lot, she's so pretty!
I think mommy and Jinny had a lot of fun together. 
I'm real close to crawling! I'm just not sure if I want to do that or just go straight to walking. Standing up right now is way more fun than working on crawling.
We went down to the park to swing. That's Jason, Lucy's dad. We love our daddies, we are so lucky!
It was such a fun weekend. I especially loved how I got to spend 3 days in a row with my daddy. But soon enough I'll see him all the time because it's almost summer! School will be out and he'll be home to play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment