Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crabbing in the summer rain

Today was a fun filled day at Camano Island with mom, dad, Grammie and Grant. We went out to Grant's cabin to catch some crab while the tide was really low. We were hoping for a sunny, warm beach day but not so much. Instead, it was windy, rainy and not so warm. But oh well, we did it anyway and ended up having a lot of fun hunting for crab. Unfortunately, we don't have hard evidence of any caught crab but I promise we got 3 nice sized crab. I can't eat them yet but mom and dad sure like them. Up above is a picture of me getting ready to get on dad's back for the walk along the beach hunting for crab. 
This is Eric. He is Grant's 16 year old horse. Isn't he beautiful? I had a lot of fun meeting him. I want to come back some other time this summer to see him. Maybe I could ride him? I also saw chickens, a dog and mom and dad got so many yummy fruits and vegetables from his garden. Mom's favorite is the farm fresh eggs! What a fun day. Hope I get to go back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment