Thursday, July 28, 2011

My first camping trip!

And I loved every second of it! This is when we first woke up on the 1st morning at the Pot Holes. The weather was perfect, I slept like a baby...well, obviously and I got to spend lots of time with my Grandma and Grandpa along with my mom and dad. 
This is right when we got to our campsite. I had my own chair!
This is on day two. My feet aren't so clean but I love it!
See me crawling around? I'm getting fast....
My stroller was my high chair for the trip. 
I still got my books read to me by my daddy before bed
Grandpa and Grandma rented a boat for us to use for the day. I just loved being on the water, it was one giant kitchen sink. 
This is my life jacket
We parked the boat and hung out on this beach. Mom, dad and Grandpa tried out fishing but didn't have much luck. I liked to hang out holding onto my umbrella and playing with my cups. 
 I didn't even have to wear a diaper. Free as a bird!
Driving home. Hope to go on another camping trip soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment