Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th from a little Fire Cracker, that's me!
Okay, enough with the hat

I guess people light a bunch of fireworks off and they make loud noises and make pretty colors. Unfortunately, I was in bed by the time mom and dad watched the fireworks but it didn't matter I got to spend my 1st 4th with my Grandma down at her house. I even spent the night there like a big boy and slept well and everything. I didn't even hear the loud booms! Here is me and Grandma relaxing outside, the weather was awesome! I even got to swim in her hot tub.
It was getting kind of late, I am suppose to be already in bed but I couldn't sleep. I'd miss hanging out with everyone. I'm sitting here watching my dad play football with the neighbor kids. Just wait until I can walk and throw a football. I'll be the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment