Saturday, June 4, 2011

The ZOO!

We went to the zoo today! Mom and dad have been talking a lot about how excited they are to take me to the zoo. I think they wanted to wait until I was old enough to actually tell the difference between these crazy animals and our cats. Boy, there are some real cool animals, especially this elephant. I couldn't stop staring at her.
See look! I'm still looking even when I'm suppose to look at the camera for a picture.
Let's back up a bit. This is dad and I getting ready to leave. I was sooo excited! 
And we made it. Just getting out of the car to get our tickets.
We went in this really neat bird house where all these different birds were flying around.  A couple tried to land on my head. I thought I might even get pooped on. 
Well, this was fun. I got to sit on a baby elephant! 
Another interesting creature was the orangutan. They are sure big but fun to watch!
I sure liked to study all the animals. Forget football, I might just want to be a vet or a zoo keeper.
Now, don't worry. I'm not naked at the zoo. But I do love being naked. This is when we got back home and it was so warm out today that we decided to get naked, well-I did. Just call me a little nudist.
Grass feels funny
Love my daddy!
I was trying to impersonate the gorilla I saw earlier.
Gorillas also sit up like us babies and adults do, crazy!
ahhh momma. Thank you and daddy for giving me such a fun day today, let's do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment