Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Getting to be a big boy is hard work

So I've been standing for some time now. I stand holding onto mom and dad's hands. I stand and hold onto furniture and I just know that I'll be walking sooner than later. But everyone tells me I need to crawl. I don't really agree but I've gone from swaying back and forth on my hands and knees to doing a high plank position (as my mom calls it) on my hands and toes. But today, I finally did it! I crawled! I crawled about 5 feet to my best friend, my Binkie. Now they've done it. When I get good at it I'll be crawling so fast away from mom and dad they won't be able to catch me. The kitties won't even be able to catch me!
Another big deal lately is that I am trying whole foods. Not pureed foods like babies eat but whole peas and carrots. Well, the carrots are cut up but still. I didn't really get any peas in my mouth the first time but boy, did I sure focus on picking one up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment