Thursday, June 9, 2011

Note from mom-Best Baby EVER!

Okay, I'm officially in love with Price and his age right now. 8 1/2 months old and just way too much fun! He's happy ALL the time! Seriously, the only time he cries is when it's really tired or does this little fake out cry just to tell us he isn't too happy about something like putting pants on or ending a meal. Kadin and I say it all the time, we are so very lucky. Not sure how we got so lucky but boy, if I knew every baby would be like him, I'd have 50 if I could, I'm just so in love! He sleeps well, wakes up in such a great mood every morning, eats like a champ (even his vegetables) and is developing quite a silly personality. He started to clap last week so he shows us he can do that any chance he can get. He LOVES standing up. Not a fan of being on his stomach so much. He may end up crawling but I don't see it happening. I think he's just going to start walking and then a second later, run, probably run a marathon. 

Since the weather has been slowly improving, temps rising a bit and sun coming out it's been so fun taking him outside on little adventures. I can absolutely not wait until Kadin is out for the summer later this month. Then we'll be able to venture out on family trips and daily adventures all the time! Here are 2 recent pics that are absolutely my favorites! It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon so we decided to bring out the kiddie pool for the first time. He was in LOVE! He splashed around a lot but then once he realized he could grab onto the side and stand up, there wasn't much more of sitting and splashing:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment