Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

We got to spend father's day a whole week early. It is my daddy's first father's day, my first too so we decided to do something really special. We got to stay at a wonderful house for the weekend on Whidbey island. It was so fun. I got to ride on a ferry for the first time and most importantly, I got to spend some quality fun time with my daddy, he is the best!!! 
Here he is! Here is my best daddy!
Wow! This is awesome! This ferry is the biggest boat ever!
It was a little chilly outside so we decided to look at the water out the window instead
We made it to our destination. Mom and I were hanging out after my nap on the deck. Soo relaxing....
We went to a pizza lunch on Saturday. I'm not quite old enough for pizza so I played with this spoon instead. Not as exciting but oh well, at least I had a nice view.

I love Whidbey!
Look mom! I can hold onto this umbrella with only 1 hand!
"I pledge allegiance to this moon".....oh wait, is it a flag I'm suppose to do this to? 
Daddy, I got this, don't worry about it.....
GREAT weekend. Thanks daddy and mommy for letting me be naked again this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment