Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm a man!

A boy turns into a man when he buys his first suit. Well, I didn't buy it, Grandma did, but I did officially become a man yesterday. Grandma and Auntie Karis took me to a very cool spot in the mall where I got to watch Grandma do funny things to make me laugh. I had such a great time and I know that not only was I the best looking baby there but I was the most well behaved and well dressed. Every other baby was crying but not me! Well, there was one exception. I didn't like them putting me on my stomach. I tried to tell them beforehand but they didn't listen to me. Oh well, at least I gave mom and dad a shot that they think is pretty cute. One time crying, not that bad.
I turned this photo in, along with my resume, to Century 21. I think I look like a natural relator in this one. "I have a beautiful 1300 square foot rambler with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath...."
I've also been working out so Chippendales, here I come! First pick would be the Thunder Down Under in Vegas but I'm not Australian....
That's right, clap for these guns!
I know, I know, I'm too cool for school 
You just never know what I'm hiding in these cheeks...
What is going on with my foot here? Looks like I have a problem
See, I don't HAVE to cry when I'm on my stomach
Hah!!! I gotcha, did I scare you? 
This is my shy and sensitive look. I can use this to pick up chicks
Or this one....
Grandma's favorite. Thanks for such a fun day at the Picture Park. I want to go back soon but next time maybe we could do an NFL shoot for the draft. Until then I'll keep working out and being cute.




1 comment:

  1. funniest post ever. if i ever need to sell my house, i am calling price.

    ReplyDelete