Thursday, August 25, 2011

Going Fishing!

Today was my first morning of fishing. My uncle Howie came up for a week and we all wanted to go fishing for some salmon, I guess these type of salmon are called Humpies? My daddy and Uncle Howie went yesterday morning without mommy and me and got 3 fish! Take a look!
That is my boat in the background. Daddy's truck too
Here I am with my new lifejacket daddy got for me. I actually liked it. It made me feel like a true fisherman. 
Waiting...But we did catch 1 fish today. 
Mommy tried to catch a fish but lost it. Wish I could help her, she could have used it.
It was THIS big!
I couldn't hold a fishing pole but I DID get to drive the boat. I might have been the youngest captain out on the water today?
All this work really tired me out. The waves just put me right to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment