Monday, August 22, 2011

Jam Packed

With summer, and my daddy all day daycare, coming to a close soon, mom and dad are jamming fun activities into my day. They have picked up on the fact that I love animals so we took a trip to the Forest Park petting zoo where I saw ducks, chickens, goats, bunnies, and horses. 
Some of these animals were up for adoption but mom and dad said no for now. For now I have to stick with my two kitties. 
We also went down to the Seattle Aquarium. That was crazy! Fish EVERYWHERE! Maybe we can get a fish soon for a pet? 
One thing I know my mom was looking forward to doing was going to the Chateau Ste. Michelle winery in Woodinville for a lunch picnic. We packed up some food, mom and dad got a bottle of wine and I got to hang out with the ducks for the afternoon, not bad...
Daddy and I playing catch. I'm getting pretty good! 
My momma, always trying to snuggle with me
Walking with dad. I'm getting to be a big boy! I can't really walk by myself yet but I'm close.
Still crawling strong though!



No comments:

Post a Comment