Wednesday, August 31, 2011

11 months!

Mom's a little late on this one. She took the picture on time but didn't post my 11 month picture until today. Oh well, I guess she's been pretty busy. So look at me! I'm just 1 month away from my 1st birthday! Can't believe I'm almost 1! Before I know it, I'll be able to talk and have people understand what I'm saying, eat pizza, ride a bike, go poo on the potty, brush my teeth, go to school and drive! I'm most excited about driving! 
For now though I'm still pretty much interested in my feet and toes. Anyone's feet and toes really....hey mom?! When can I wear shoes? 
But I tell you what...I'm over this wearing a number on my shirt and sitting in this chair while you take pictures of me. Not happy about it...
That's it! I'm out of here, see ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment