Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Days

Like I've said before, I am loving summer for so many reasons. Mainly, the bright thing is up in the sky, it's warm, my daddy is home and I get to watch a lot of birds and airplanes. We are so lucky to have a beach just down the street practically. These pics are from the Mukilteo park. We had lunch there the other day, it was really fun.
Watching a boat go by...
Back home now but still enjoying the sun. I love holding onto this umbrella.
Now we are in a pool! I got to go to one of my mom's favorite places ever-the Marsten Resort. We drove over to Wenatchee for the weekend to spend time with Mary, Sara and Kris. Mary got me this baby taxi and I drove it around the pool a lot. This picture is of me making my motor noises...Thanks Mary! 
Hanging in their yard, naked of course, with Hutch, their cat Mr. Mr. and my treasures I found
Mommy showing off my cute bum again
Yeah swimming!!! Weeeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment