Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Too much fun!

With summer coming to a close, my daddy goes back to school tomorrow, I'm trying to jam as much fun into my days as possible! My 2 Auntie Sara(h)'s came up to see me over Labor Day weekend. They are so much fun. I can't wait to see them again for my birthday in a couple weeks. 
My Auntie Sarah almost likes to read as much as I do. That is why she got me this cool Alaska Animals book from her trip to Alaska. There are some crazy animals that make some weirdo noises up in that state, it's so interesting. Thanks Auntie Sarah!
I was trying to act cool here...I think I'm doing a pretty good job with my elbow on her shoulder. 
THIS is the ultimate act of cool! I'm standing in my daddy's truck all by myself. Soon I'm going to drive this thing!
Actually, I may have lied. THIS is the ultimate act of cool. My Rocky shirt my mom found for me. Why did she get this for me? Because I have an Eye of a Tiger she said...."Adrienne!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment