Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm a farmer!

Now that I'm 2 days away from being 1, I have been promoted to "Assistant Farmer" of the Brooking household. My specialities are tomatoes and strawberries. I'm learning not to pick the green tomatoes, not to tear at the leaves and not to eat the green part of the tomato. But boy, those baby sweets are sure tasty! They taste amazing! I think I may like my tomatoes just as much as bananas and peas. 
I'm really studying the coloration of the tomatoes and listening to mom tell me not to pick them too early. It's better when you wait....
Now moving on to the strawberries. I'm in charge of 3 pots. My hands are perfect to sift through the leaves to find the strawberries. They are just the right size.
Good strawberry plants, good strawberry plants. I know it's almost the end of September but I'm expecting you to keep producing my yummy snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment