Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My birthday Bash!

It was my 1st year birthday and I was EXCITED about it! I had all my friends and family there and we had such a great time! Get ready, there are a lot of pictures. Here we go!!
This was my cake. It was made by my Aunt Nancy. She made me a banana cake. I LOVE bananas but I've never had cake before so I didn't know what to do with it. Pretty things like this I usually can not put into my mouth so I'm not sure why everyone was watching me and hoping I would do something?
It sure was pretty!
This frosting stuff is very interesting. It's really sugary and my mom doesn't give me a lot of sugar. 
I don't know Daddy....even if you give it to me, I'm not sure.
I know...Mommy and Daddy ate some but still not sold on the idea.
Now this is a giant cake! This is what everyone else ate
This is my daddy as you know. He did so much to get ready for my special day. He made yummy pulled pork sandwiches and Hawaiian rice.
My mommy! I loved this Ernie doll I got from....
Grandma and Grandpa!!!
My Grandmas are so good to me. They hung out with me when I was eating my lunch.
My other Grandma, Grammi and my good friend Grant
My Great Grandma came up for my party too. She is so sweet, she gave me lots of kisses! I love her!
Here are some of my buddies from the party...
Mommy kept saying McKinley was my girlfriend but I don't even like girls yet! 
Love my Auntie Sarah! She helped me open some of my gifts.
Look at all these cool gifts! I am so spoiled!
It was really the perfect day and party. The weather was awesome for a pool party. Mom and dad kept saying it was just like their wedding day. Beautiful weather day of but then rainy the very next day. When I went to bed that night it got so stormy and windy, our backyard the next day looked like a typhoon hit! 
I tried to put on my new army rain boots on to go outside to help clean up but they are still a bit too big! 
Happy birthday to me! Can't wait till I'm 2!





No comments:

Post a Comment