Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm a YEAR old!

Look at me? Do I look bigger? Older? Wiser? I am a whole year old! Does that mean I'm a toddler yet? You know what it does mean? I don't have to sit in this chair anymore and look cute while my mom takes pictures of me with a sticker on my chest!
Seriously? Are you done yet? Geesh!
Sorry, I got a little heated there but now I'm back to my cute, sweet self. All you have to do is feed me and I'm a happy camper. This is my birthday dinner. Quinoa, asparagus and avocado.
I had a great day. Mom took me for a jog and we stopped by my favorite park and played with my favorite tree. I love to pick up leaves and rub them against the trunk. It makes a funny noise, it's a lot of fun. Mom had to work so Grandma Betty came to play. She brought me my very own birthday book, pretty cool. The next day I went and visited my favorite doctor, Dr. Kelley. 
I have a heart rate of an athlete. I'm strong and fast, she knows it...
And I have pretty nice feet. I'm developing my arch. 
And I don't want to brag or anything but Dr. Kelley did say I had "the most beautiful skin," whatever that means. But mommy thought that was pretty special....
Oh no....not again! This crinkly paper! This stuff freaks me out. Good news, she measured me and I'm growing taller, so that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment