Saturday, January 29, 2011

Copy Cat

I have had a lot of fun in the last couple days copying mom & dad. Last night I was watching very closely at dad eating his food and after watching him for awhile I was acting like I was eating too! I didn't have anything in my mouth but I was looking like I was chewing. So when do you think I'll be able to eat real food? My mom says 6 months but that seems still a very long time away.

This morning I was practicing my sitting up and I noticed dad was moving his foot around in a circle, so again, I watched very closely and then I decided to do it too with my foot. So dad did a circle, I did a circle. I'm not sure why these two copy cat things are so cute and funny but I love to entertain my parents.

Grandma got me this fun ABC spinner that lights up and sings songs. I like to sit up and play with it. It's a lot fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment