Friday, January 7, 2011

Night time Fun

Getting ready for bed is fun at my house. It starts with a fun warm bath. I get to exercise by kicking my legs and waving my arms. It makes a lot of waves in the water which I like. I think my mom really likes it too because she cheers me on and says, "you can do it" and "good job" to me!
Then after bath, daddy cuddles me up in a warm blanket, puts my pajamas on and then I get to have dinner with mom.  After dinner, dad sits down in my favorite rocking chair to read bedtime stories to me. I must have been really tired the other night because I feel asleep during reading time, that has never happened before! I hope he didn't think I wasn't interested....
Then, usually after reading I go to sleep. It's a surprise after that for mom and dad to see when I'm going to wake up again to either eat again, cry or just see what is going on in the middle of the night in my house. Usually, nothing exciting is going on so I usually go back to sleep until the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment