Friday, January 7, 2011

Football Round Two

The Huskies won their bowl game and now it's time for the Seahawks to win their first play off game. This is my first playoff game to watch, that is why I have this awesome Seahawks fan shirt. Grandpa not only watched me this morning while mom went to her class but he bought this outfit for me! I love him so much, he's so nice to me.  Mom and dad told me that not too long ago the Seahawks actually were in the Superbowl. When I asked what happened they didn't want to talk about it...something about the refs being bad? I'm not sure but I'm thinking if they really work hard tomorrow as a team they could win against the Saints. 
I wasn't around back then but here are some pics of mom, dad and Grandpa way back in the Superbowl days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment